Epoch 2 Mikroplatten-Spektralphotometer
- Filter-free UV-Vis wavelength selection from 200 – 999 nm
- End point, kinetic and spectral scanning modes
- Compatible with 6- to 384-well plates and cuvettes for assay versatility
- 4-Zone™ incubation to 65 °C and Condensation Control™
- Micro-volume (2 µL) measurements with the Take3 Plate
- Available touchscreen interface and onboard software
- Cellular and microbial growth
- Micro-volume analysis of nucleic acid and protein
- Kinetic assays
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Epoch 2. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!