Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Cytation™ 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader combines fluorescence and high contrast brightfield imaging with conventional multi-mode detection without the expense and complexity commonly associated with other digital microscopy systems. This unique, patented design provides both quantitative phenotypic cellular information with well-based quantitative data. Cytation 1's multi-mode detection module includes high sensitivity filter-based fluorescence and a monochromator system for UV-Vis absorbance. Temperature control and shaking are standard; CO2/O2 control and reagent injectors are available. BioTek’s powerful Gen5 software makes image capture and plate reading easy.
- Affordable, patented, quantitative digital microscopy and optional multi-mode microplate detection
- Augmented Microscopy™ using Gen5 software for seamless image capture to quantitative publication ready data with no extensive training required
- Fluorescence and high contrast brightfield imaging from 1.25x to 60x to capture large regions of interest or intracellular details
- Affordable automation: automated XY stage, focus, exposure, image capture and LED intensity
- Cell friendly design: 4-Zone incubation to 45°C with Condensation Control, CO2/O2 control, angled injectors and lidded plate handling
- High performance filter-based fluorescence detection with convenience of monochromator based UV-Vis absorbance
- Peltier Cooling Module maintains environmental stability for uncompromised assay integrity
Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization SystemCytation 1 is a key component of Agilent Technologies’ Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System. XFe Analyzers simultaneously measure the two major cellular energy-producing pathways, mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis, in live cells and in real time. The integrated solution with Cytation 1 combines cellular analysis and imaging for an intuitive workflow to streamline XF data interpretation.
- Cell migration and invasion assays
- Live cell imaging
- Label-free cell counting
- Multi-mode reader applications
- Phenotypic assays
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Cytation 1. Visit our Applications page to see more.