Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Cytation™ 5 combines automated digital microscopy and conventional microplate detection in a configurable, upgradable platform. The microscopy module offers up to 60x magnification in fluorescence, brightfield, high contrast brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast for maximum applications reach. The multi-mode detection modules include filter- and monochromator-based fluorescence detection, luminescence and UV-Vis absorbance detection. Gen5™ software provides complete control over all imaging and data capture, plus powerful image and data analysis.
- Modular digital microscopy and multi-mode detection, each with independent optical components
- CO2/O2 control, incubation and shaking for live cell assays
- Wide field of view camera for fast whole well imaging
- Label-free cell counting for cell proliferation studies
- Patented Hybrid optics: sensitivity of filters, flexibility of monochromator
- Variable bandwidth monochromators optimize fluorophore detection
- 100 mW Alpha Laser: Speed and performance-based excitation for Alpha assays
- Modular design
- Peltier Cooling Module maintains environmental stability for uncompromised assay integrity
Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System
Cytation 5 is a key component of Agilent Technologies’ Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System. XFe Analyzers simultaneously measure the two major cellular energy-producing pathways, mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis, in live cells and in real time. The integrated solution with Cytation 5 combines cellular analysis and imaging for an intuitive workflow to streamline XF data interpretation.
- Cell migration and invasion assays
- Live cell imaging
- Multi-mode reader applications
- Phenotypic assays
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Cytation 5. Visit our Applications page to see more.