Empfohlene technische Ressourcen
- Automated ELISA Liquid Handling with the EL406 Combination Washer Dispenser (Nov 16, 2020)
- Automating the Wash Steps of ELISpot Assays using an Agilent BioTek 405 TS Microplate Washer (Mar 18, 2020)
- Determination of Cell Confluence using Automated Cell Imaging for Verification of Cell Retention during Rigorous Cell Washing (Dec 20, 2017)
- An Automated Walk-Away System to Perform Differentiation of 3D Mesenchymal Stem Cell Spheroids (Dec 16, 2016)
- Automated Cell Image Analysis for Verification of Cell Retention during Vigorous Cell Washing (Oct 26, 2016)
- Analysis of Cell Retention Following Rigorous Automated Cell Fixation and Staining (Dec 18, 2015)
- Optimization of Microplate Washer Performance (Oct 6, 2014)
- Automated Tissue Culture Cell Fixation and Staining in Microplates (Apr 15, 2013)
- (2015-01) "Safer transfer of aggressive chemicals." Laboratory Marketing Spectrum
- Tal Yardeni, Eran Hornstein (2016) "Protocol for High-Content Screening for the Impact of Overexpressed MicroRNAs on Primary Motor Neurons." MicroRNA Technologies
- Carina von Schantz, Jani Saarela (2016) "High Throughput siRNA Screening Using Reverse Transfection." High-Throughput RNAi Screening
- Reproducibility of Uniform Spheroid Formation in 384-Well PlaViswanath Das, Tomáš Fürst, Soňa Gurská, Petr Džubák, Marián Hajdúch (2016-05) "Reproducibility of Uniform Spheroid Formation in 384-Well Plates The Effect of Medium Evaporation." SAGE Journals
- Stefanie Traub, Heiko Stahl, Holger Rosenbrock, Eric Simon, Lore Florin, Lisa Hospach, Stefan Hörer and Ralf Heilker (2017-06) "Pharmaceutical Characterization of Tropomyosin Receptor Kinase B-Agonistic Antibodies on Human Induced Pluripotent Stem (hiPS) Cell–Derived Neurons." Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
EL406 Washer Dispenser BioTek's EL406 automates the entire cell preparation process.
ELISA Liquid Handling mit EL406 This video depicts the liquid handling process steps of a typical ELISA carried out using EL406 Combination Microplate Washer Dispenser from BioTek Instruments.
EL406 Peristaltic Pump Reagent Dispense This video depicts the dispensing of reagent by an EL406 Combination Microplate Washer Dispenser.