- Automating the Wash Steps of ELISpot Assays using BioTek’s 405 TS Microplate Washer (Mar 18, 2020)
- An Automated Walk-Away System to Perform Differentiation of 3D Mesenchymal Stem Cell Spheroids (Dec 16, 2016)
- Analysis of Cell Retention Following Rigorous Automated Cell Fixation and Staining (Dec 18, 2015)
- Automated Tissue Culture Cell Fixation and Staining in Microplates (Apr 15, 2013)
- Automated, High Throughput Methods for the Quantification of Endogenous Cellular Kinase Activity using HTRF Technology (Jan 28, 2013)
- Determination of Endogenous Cellular Kinase Activity Through the Use of an Automated, High Throughput AlphaScreen®-Based Assay (Sep 13, 2012)
- An Automated, Cell-based Platform for the Rapid Detection of Novel Androgen Receptor Modulators (Mar 7, 2012)
- Efficacy of Using a Combination Microplate Washer for Vacuum-Based DNA Sequencing Reaction Clean-up (Oct 27, 2011)
- (2015-01) "Safer transfer of aggressive chemicals." Laboratory Marketing Spectrum
- Tal Yardeni, Eran Hornstein (2016) "Protocol for High-Content Screening for the Impact of Overexpressed MicroRNAs on Primary Motor Neurons." MicroRNA Technologies
- Carina von Schantz, Jani Saarela (2016) "High Throughput siRNA Screening Using Reverse Transfection." High-Throughput RNAi Screening
- Reproducibility of Uniform Spheroid Formation in 384-Well PlaViswanath Das, Tomáš Fürst, Soňa Gurská, Petr Džubák, Marián Hajdúch (2016-05) "Reproducibility of Uniform Spheroid Formation in 384-Well Plates The Effect of Medium Evaporation." SAGE Journals
- Stefanie Traub, Heiko Stahl, Holger Rosenbrock, Eric Simon, Lore Florin, Lisa Hospach, Stefan Hörer and Ralf Heilker (2017-06) "Pharmaceutical Characterization of Tropomyosin Receptor Kinase B-Agonistic Antibodies on Human Induced Pluripotent Stem (hiPS) Cell–Derived Neurons." Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
EL406 Washer Dispenser BioTek's EL406 automates the entire cell preparation process.
ELISA Liquid Handling mit EL406 This video depicts the liquid handling process steps of a typical ELISA carried out using EL406 Combination Microplate Washer Dispenser from BioTek Instruments.
EL406 Peristaltic Pump Reagent Dispense This video depicts the dispensing of reagent by an EL406 Combination Microplate Washer Dispenser.