Gen5 Microplate Reader and Imager Software
New! Gen5 3.03 offers new functionality for imaging and microplate reading, including spot counting for powerful cellular image analysis and a fluorophore spectra utility for convenience during fluorescence detection protocol definition, and many others.
Fluorophore spectra utility
From high magnification, intracellular image analysis to basic ELISA, Gen5 software helps transform raw data and images into meaningful results. Gen5 Software offers a unique combination of power and ease of use that drives productivity and saves time across all imaging and detection workflows.
- Integrates with all BioTek imaging and detection systems
- Gen5 Image Prime: Advanced image analysis tools
- Gen5 Secure: Features for 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Powerful data analysis and flexible output options
- QC and Validation Tools
- Imaging: Methods and Processes
- Explore, image and analyze intra-and inter-cellular activity
Gen5 Software supports myriad applications, enabled using BioTek imaging & microscopy and detection instruments. From data and image capture through analysis to export of publication-ready data, Gen5 provides an easy, seamless workflow in an uncomplicated interface.
Imaging & Microscopy
- Subcellular to whole organism image capture
- Cell counting and subpopulation analysis
- Z-stacking, montage stitching, time lapse imaging
- Complete quantitative data analysis
- Data capture from all BioTek multi-mode and absorbance readers
- Assays in microplates, Petri and cell culture dishes and cuvettes
- Qualitative and quantitative assays, endpoint, kinetic and
- EC50 determinations, parallel line analysis, spectral analysis
- Micro-volume direct nucleic acid analysis